Professional Bench/New Products
ASC Offers Repair Software
Designed especially for retail jewelers
A new software package called RepairWiz is designed to automate every step of a retail jewelers repair operations. The package, available from Applications Systems Corp., Boston, MA, is a complete, stand-alone solution that covers everything from the initial price quote and repair intake to job tracking, outsourcing and final delivery.
Features of RepairWiz include:
- Fast, accurate repair entry.
- Quick up-to-the-minute checks on the status of any repair job.
- Easily set standard rates and labor charges for basic repairs.
- Tracking and managing of repairs sent to outside vendors.
- Tracking of customer conversations and special requests.
- Creation of detailed, professional repair estimates, envelopes and labels.
- Reports on profitability of your repair department.
- Option to automatically e-mail customers when their repair or custom order is ready for pickup.
- Option to enable customers to check on the status of their repairs via a Web site.
- Optional imaging that allows for viewing and display of repair item images.
A free, no-risk trail provides access to the full product with a data entry limit of 10 repairs. RepairWiz costs $129 per station. The optional Web/e-mail services are additional.
Applications Systems Inc., Boston, MA; (800) 253-9272, ext. 3002; www.ascsoft.com.